Choosing the Change
Are you ready to make ‘that’ change? Do you want your life to be better? Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone? You may believe that change will be easy yet making a commitment and following through can be challenging. You may want a specific change that may not fit your lifestyle or it may take more energy than you are able to give.
What we want to help you do is create a step-by-step process that allows to have a clear set goal in mind, have some flexibility and create the change you want to see happen TODAY!
Changing habits is not easy. Leave your comfort zone and make change by following the seven steps below:
- CHOOSE THE HABIT you want to modify.
- Make a COMMITMENT to the change you desire. Identify the reason for wanting to change.
- Now comes the time SET GOALS. Your goals can be directly related to how you want altar the habit. Write it down, record your words or do a video of yourself discussing the change you want to take place. Be sure to describe it in detail so you can go back to the writing or words, if you have any concerns that you have gotten of track.
- CREATE A TIME LINE that works for your schedule and when you want to complete the desired change. You can download a timeline template online to help guide you.
- Who can you reach out to for SUPPORT as you begin to find a new you? We as humans do not realize how important love and support is in life. Support can help guide us through processes and help us stay on track.
- Lastly, you want DETERMINATION and WILLPOWER to help you succeed with your goals.
Reflect on your challenges and successes as you begin to alter your habits. Remember, you will only be able to follow through in making this change if you are strongly committed to the change you desire.
Next time we will talk about creating new habits in a day.
“Creating Wellness Naturally”
Comments are closed.