Don’t procrastinate when it comes to your health! It’s just not worth it
So many people are great procrastinators. They put off their health and wellness goals until the signs and symptoms become so prominent that it takes twice the time to heal. If you manage your health daily, physical, mental and emotional stressors will be less. You will be have more balanced energy throughout the day when the body gets its basic needs met. We call this the DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH:
- Quality Nutrition: 3 to 5 meals per day with a variety of fruits and vegetables
- Move Your Body Daily: this can be in the form of exercise, dance, biking, stretching, yoga, hiking, etc.
- Hydration: water, water, water!
- Elimination: the body needs to be able to cleanse itself naturally of toxins
- Sleep: minimum of eight hours nightly
- Harmony and Tranquility: taking time for a quiet and tranquil life
- Conscientious: stay in the present and be aware of your surroundings
- Fun!!! Laughter: laughter is the best medicine – this is no joke!
- Faith and Spirituality
All of these needs are so important to have a healthy body! Learn to say “NO” to tasks or circumstances that can hinder your health. Saying “NO” is better for your health compared to worrying about what you cannot accomplish. Do not take on too much each day or overwhelm yourself. This can lead to unbalanced health. Think about the DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH and how you can begin to make changes towards better health.
All of us at Simple Health want to see you take your health to the next level. Reach out to us or join our programs for support.
Comments are closed.