21 Days to Detox
Remove toxins and restore your digestive system to healthy functioning in only 21 days with this detoxification and cleansing program! All products needed for the cleanse and detoxification are included in the program cost.
Remove toxins and restore your digestive system to healthy functioning in only 21 days with this detoxification and cleansing program!
It only takes 21 days to detox. Eliminate all of the toxins and pollutants accumulated in your body. Restore healthy functioning to your digestive system. Replenish your gut.
It’s true detoxification has been credited with increasing a person’s energy, helping you sleep more soundly, improving concentration and just helping you feel better overall.
All products needed for the cleanse and detoxification are included in the program cost. (Be sure to order the program seven days before you expect to begin the detoxification process to assure delivery of all products.)
What you get as part of the program:
- A Detoxification Guide providing step-by-step instructions for completing the 21-Day Detox along with information about what organs are important for detoxifying the body.
- A 10-minute video or phone conference with Dr. Holly Donahue, a licensed, board-certified Naturopathic doctor.
- Products needed for detoxification.
- Weekly online program information through email.
- A nutritional plan with recipes
- 20% discount coupon for use in the Simple Health online store.
Products included in the program:
- Core Support Powder: Core Support provides protein, fiber and nutrients to promote normal detoxification function.
- AlphaBase Capsules: multivitamin for nutritional support.
- Phytocore Capsules: supports Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification along with the body’s natural liver cleansing function during detoxification.
- Detoxification Tea: helps support the detox pathways.
- Castor Oil: to be used externally on the liver to help remove toxicity. Directions will be included in the detox packet.
Invest in Your Health and Wellness Today!
This information on this site is for reference only. No information on this site can be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your physician or healthcare provider for medical information to diagnose and treat your specific condition.