Biotin 120 caps
Glucose Metabolism, Hair, Nails and Nervous System Support
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Biotin 8mg / 2‚667%
Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)‚ vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water).
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial additives‚ allergens‚ GMOs‚ environmental contaminants‚ added excipients.
Suggested Use: 1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Pure Encapsulations is committed to producing the most complete line of research-based nutritional supplements. Available through health professionals, finished products are pure and hypo-allergenic to optimize the long-term health of the most sensitive patients.*
An extensive Product Testing Program involves verification of label claims, potency and purity by 3rd-party laboratories.
Distributed worldwide, Pure Encapsulations products contain the highest quality ingredients in their most bioavailable forms and are formulated to provide strengths and dosing consistent with clinical experience and double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, the gold standard of research design. Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S, GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing.
Professional Strength Products
- Only licensed healthcare professionals may order from Pure Encapsulations.
- The most important link between our professional strength supplements and consumers is the presence and guidance of a qualified health professional.
Supplements for Sensitive People
- Our products do not contain wheat, gluten, nuts, egg, or hydrogenated oils.
- Comprehensive Allergen SOP in place to prevent cross-contamination.
- We do not add coatings, shellacs, binders, fillers, excipients, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or colors.
- We do not use magnesium stearate in any of our products.
- All two-piece capsules are hypo-allergenic and vegetarian.
- We manufacture our own products in Sudbury, Massachusetts. We have an open plant policy for physicians.
- Each piece of equipment is dismantled and sterilized before each production run.
- All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity and dust controlled rooms.
- Our warehouse is climate controlled in order to maximize the stability of our raw materials and finished products.
Full Label Disclosure
- Our supplement labels list all ingredients, including the composition of the raw material.
- Standardizations of herbal extracts are provided to indicate primary active marker compounds.
- Minerals are listed by true elemental weight.
Pure Encapsulations makes every effort possible to source non-GMO ingredients.
Our vitamins are non-GMO. This includes vitamin E which is derived from PCR-negative soybean oil, indicating that there is no presence of genetically modified DNA.
High risk ingredients including soy isoflavones and nattokinase are derived from non-GMO soybeans. There is also no detectable GMO material in our soy-derived alpha-GPC or phytosterols. Furthermore, we have obtained non-GMO documentation from our suppliers for ingredients originally derived from corn.
For other ingredients, we have either obtained non-GMO documentation as well or are working diligently with our suppliers to obtain non-GMO documentation.
Our Products Are Tested By:
The supplement and herbs on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.