Diaphragmatic breathing (deep breaths into your diaphragm) will tell the body to calm and take you out of the “fight or flight” response of stress. Breathing can give the body a sense of relaxation and calmness. It is so healing yet forgotten about as we move through our day to day lives.
- Brain Health: Foods to Boost Cognitive Functions
- Understanding Sleep Paralysis: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Soothing Fall Teas: Beat Stress & Sleep Better
- Autumn’s Harvest: The Best Diabetic-Friendly Veggies of the Season
- Sleep Soundtracks: Do They Really Work?
- Feeling Anxious? Try these Yoga Poses for Anxiety Alleviation
- Sweets Without the Scare: Healthy Halloween Treats for Diabetics